Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Causes Parapelvic Cysts

El dichoso pañuelito

goes without saying that this is an issue that strikes a chord with me, so first I pull for the emotional, and you then try to be more objective .

First, the rules are fine, but in my four years as a teacher in one of the most dysfunctional of Madrid, recently I have used. Without flexibility, little can be taught children like these. I do not know, maybe in a private school with affluent children are useful, but where I am, if applied to the force, are not.

In these four years I had the pleasure of teaching several Moroccan girls (one born in Madrid, some not, but this had nothing to do, because they are also in Madrid and I have always insisted that, in that English because it will be less "berries" as they themselves say, and they have two nationalities is a treasure rather to many, and that would be foolish to reject either.) Of these girls, none has brought scarf to class, because they use it. (And take the opportunity to advance that I refuse to call it jihad or hijab or how the hell is, because the name, which was initially hosted by politically correct, it now appears that is used to produce estrangement, and is well , pussy. Furthermore, it is the girls that Moroccans call it that: handkerchief, because it is a handkerchief, a handkerchief! not a missile or a bomb of mass destruction!). As I said, the girls who've never been tissue class, but in my own school that there are a few of the modules that are professional and has never happened. (And that what the cap if it is forbidden.)

why I thought more than once about what would happen if suddenly, one of those students to whom I lecturing for several years, appeared in class with the tissue in the head. And they would respond if anyone told me they could no longer teach. And I have very clear, send everyone to take the ass. Let's see who dares to tell myself that I can not teach that child. I repeat: to see who dares. Because that

that come from outside have to adapt it sounds good. But what I never believed in the process of adaptation, or education, as something of a day. As much as I strive, as much as they want to show other worlds through literature, my students do not stop being chonis or slumdogs or quinquis, or sexist or xenophobic in one day. As much as I try to instill a secular model, my students Moroccan illuminate not left overnight by the glare of agnosticism. No, they are believers. Very religious. And abide by the rules of Islam. The ones we like and do not (and that's always from our point of view).

But just about any other religion today, a girl, of English life, I looked ojiplática when I said that Adam and Eve is just a metaphor. Have I convinced? Probably no. First you need to know what a metaphor. You will then need to learn about current catolicosmo official position with respect to our "primitive parents." Then you will have to build their own critical framework. And that, gentlemen, is the educational process. A process that takes more than a day of class, and of course more than a standard distorted and applied without regard to distance those who cause us discomfort.

an example. A Moroccan-born but as she says proudly, La Paz (Madrid hospital) and I have been lecturing three consecutive years, refused to enter a church on a trip to Italy. Teachers had to telephone his mother, and this, from Madrid, was the only one who could convince her to come in with their peers. What was a tourist, and that's it. That was two years ago. Well, the girl is uncomfortable with the topic, but less and less. Anda Well I have not entered into mosques!, I say. And she is smiling, because deep down you realize that it was a ridiculous attitude.

But we are not children, are adults. Adults also boasts of us raised in a secular environment, and these supposed freedoms seems that the Western world has given us. I do not understand why this toniquete revenge that "if I go to their countries abide by their rules, "if I respect myself to respect me," if I visit their mosques I do I wear the scarf, "I was in a school in Afghanistan would force me to wear a burka." Very well. Because they are so, let us be, too. But then we can no longer claim to be advanced people more open or more or whatever. It's as if every time a student teachers lack respect (and this happens hundreds of times every day, I assure you), we could (or even, arguably, we should) also disrespecting them, returning to the same coin. what would that be education. (And so, that the headscarf ban is given in a school, not in court or in a hospital or any other public place, it seems even more amazing, and as you check out all the debris every day we take in the educational process.)

If a child appears with a handkerchief in my class, I will keep teaching the same literature. I keep trying to open their eyes to life and the full range of options (which from my perspective is also limited), so that when playing, she decides what to do without being told what to wear or what to believe. Neither their parents nor their teachers, and absurd bureaucracy.

And as the post has left me very long, the rational perspective leave it to Mariano Fernández Enguita, with which I agree on everything. Read, read .

0 comments:

Post a Comment