Sunday, June 20, 2010

Telecharget Cube Fieldpour Iphone

La Pausini, better VO

The thing is less, but the original version remains in Spain a sort of haven for intense and intellectual. And of course, VO cinemas focus on that audience as specialized and only scheduled European and independent films, the more judicious better. But if you want to see Spiderman Transformers or in VO, you have crappy (in Madrid, for example, in the movies can only Ideal). It is as if the blockbusters like to see them given equal bent. Ten years I've been watching film VO only because ten years ago there was a point of no return in which the dubbing began to creak and get me out of the history of film. But that does not mean that I only like European cinema or indie films American. I film in VO, but all films in VO.

Sometimes the original version you discover new perspectives. New perspectives also can give you more mainstream products . It's like Laura Pausini. His first hits in English ( Loneliness and It was) I look horrible, but years later, I got to listen in Italian and things change, go do change. And when I hear it I reaffirm that I have always thought that no other language like Italian, you can blow my very bland sometimes. I'll stick with these two in English baladones sound of a cheesy Italian gruesome and leave me aniquiladito cuore. And I put them in concert, that you may see that the aunt has a voice over live fucking.



0 comments:

Post a Comment