Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies Football Helmets

"This one I recited"

What makes me jealous every time someone tells me that. Sending a poem any, of those who have discovered as an adult (because it has been my profession has brought me to poetry, and not vice versa, as would have been logical) and I answered that "this I recited it, haha" . And think of all those teachers I had in my childhood (of which I can not complain, if I have done professional has been largely due to the admiration that I always had the majority of them) and that just made me learn poems memory, that I could now drop in class without having to learn it the day before. Because I learned the poems of memory could be an ordeal for a child, but there is nothing more than enjoy it drop in front of the class once they have been learned. What a shame that the memory is devalued, when you offer one of the greatest literary delights there: the recitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment