Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stool Normal Bright Red Blood In Toilet



public attention wanted:

This time I want to present to Jenna and Jenny, they are a pair of twin daughters affected by the unsinkable taiboleras in Tabasco. In my infinite compassion I have decided to enable my own home as a shelter for this pair of little girls who have lost everything and for all other victims of the tables of Tabasco, providing shelter and food until the contingency happens. However, maintaining a shelter is no easy task and will need your humanitarian and disinterested in carrying out my altruistic work.

then attached a picture of Jenna and Jenny in the hope that his heart be moved and join this noble cause:


is urgent to send food to help these poor girls who have lost everything. This is the list of essential items we need:

- Thongs
- Braziers
- Tubes
- Baby Doll
- Stockings

Please people, these are items that need to shelter the homeless from my house. Jenna and Jenny well as many who have lost everything, I hope to help as many as I can, not only by offering my house as a shelter, but also because I am getting to chamba in some tables around here.

Many thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment