Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How To Make Ballet Shoes Out Of Ready Icing

is time to help ideas to immortalize my name in the history of shit post

- Idea 1: New language

was I who invented the language that wave of "F" for some time now. Everyone knew how to talk and became very popular throughout Mexico. Now to continue my contributions have created a new and eloquent language that I'm sure with the help of all we popularize it and make it fashionable. It is neither more nor less than the language of the "cock." It is insert the word "cock" between sentences, placing it immediately after each word we use.

For example the sentence:

"The other day I thought I had left a third balls but there were the remains of my unborn twin."

would read as follows:

"The other dick dick dick that day I thought dick dick dick my dick had gone a yard third dick dick dick balls but no cock cock, the cock remains were dick dick dick my dick twin born dick dick dick no. "

- Idea 2: Health fucking "Placerex 2000"

Given the recent spate of fucking us from all sides and aware of their needs, I decided to invent a unique health for fucking, which has the patented clean-ass system Placerex 2000: "To make each one prufunda crap experience." The system consists of an ingenious mechanical finger which is inserted after shit in the ass to take the place of toilet paper and at the same time provide the necessary leisure to make each cagada an unforgettable experience. This is the sketch:



* The excessive consumption of this product is harmful to heterosexuals.

- Idea 3: Saving the world caries, or join the squadron of Captain Shield , whichever is easier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment