Monday, July 30, 2007

Mastrubation Home Lubricants

Dear Diary Top 4 things that piss me

Well I'm back.

- Make line to let you enter the cave "fashionable."
They have no fucking idea how I RECAGE that of the phyllite in the clubs. There are paradillos all as idiots in front of hands in a pitiful attempt by the chain-see you and miss you. To me the net gives me a lot Geva So if you are of those people who are begging to be let go to the cave "cool" with all due respect ... PENDEJO YOU ARE! No mamen, still a good fart is going to spend their wool to dive and catch up the ass get the suckers at the entrance. If it makes them a favor by going to your fucking cave fart, not they letting us go. That is why I avoid those damn places. I like going to clubs, I will not deny, but did not suck, I go to places where they do not become suckers, such as cantinuchas and tables .... hahaha, get totally cool the chaos.


- The Americas. Ahhhh
no mamen, click this shit team, the net and I dislike cheaters, arrogant, buying referees and televised. I drop like a stone into the liver. I love football, but I'm no fucking fan, not the ball club nacos those of the Americans who are more than petty vandals, marijuana and assholes. I think that I dislike of birth, that footballing speaking there has always been animosity between the once glorious amierdica and Tiburones Rojos of Veracruz, and I, as well jarocho I am, I follow the line. Although it makes me ill to the equipillo that comes from all over the country. Already I will say that the Americans will say they are big team and that team fucking shark boy and cock, but know that ...? 243.46 kilos worth my whistle. And as the song says, "
the America, Your Mother! UP THE SHARKS! ." No mames click Correa, how America might be suitable to the company?! hahaha.

- Sticking to the beach with clothes.
naco There is nothing else that does not suck. Simpre I'm on the beach there in Veracruz, never missing naquito who gets to water in shorts (denim many times) and shirt. If you are one of those, please close this window and politely ask you to go fuck his mother of my blog. No mamen, like so fucking hard to get a bathing suit, then I think you get into shirt panzota shame to teach, or perhaps nothing more for nacos. I have nothing more to say about these people.


- Spiders.
Well these fucking bugs that I do not know shit, I think I have rather they phobia, and you fucking laugh. Everyone knows that good men Men like me are entitled to having a phobia of something. The net did not even know that shit me, surely some trauma of boy or a fart and I do not know, the case is me shit, damn insects Patones and Ojon. Now, there are 2 kinds of spiders, 8-pin and 2 pin, hahaha, and both me shit. The 8-footed by Ponson and ugly, and the 2 legs, well, other than Ponson and ugly, then the wallet stolen haha, or fart. The fact is that spiders shit me, do not know why.




Now, step on the results of the 2nd click-poll. A total of 101 votes, which were distributed as follows:


What is your favorite sexual position?


-
41 votes (40.6%): Who the hell will kill Colosio?.
For if they find out, are not assholes and pass the gossip, right?. Do not go with the government that make me me are going to disappear.


-
19 votes (18.8%) of the pup.
Pssssss yummy, what little ?.... no


-
13 votes (12.9%): The Monkey.
Only 13 votes for the Monkey, this only proves that humanity is not yet ready to receive my greatest achievement. Maybe one day, mere mortals, are able to understand the majesty the Monkey.


-
12 votes (11.9%): Click Contreras make me yours now. For
pasenme addresses and right now I keep on making them see stars with a good Monkey hahaha.


-
9 votes (8.9%): The Missionary.
guardespaldas bahhh! that fucking bored, or has that joke.


-
7 votes (6.9%): 69.
to me it makes me pure blowjob with you, hahaha, "entienderon? "Pure blowjob" bone that ... Guardespaldas bahhh, forget.


I can leave here.


Pd .- For there are saying that the Click Contreras walks in love and that has already become rather corny and cock fucking and sucking so ques'que for a post that started the other day and now everyone is fucking. Nothing to do! I remain available girls! haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment