Monday, July 9, 2007

Bally Bingo Pinball Sales

Rigor Sonnet

ateción Pay if you want to know
sad story with moral

in the bar where we drink

entered an old square basis.


was carrying a attached at the hip pants
auctions
and hung all the jelly.

Al chile I thought it was trucking

ay wey that ugliest fucking old!


Waiter, bring us more beer!

sonnets just starting my

I forgot I'm from the nobility

and she threw pispiretos eyes.


In this world there is no decency

pants as he went a green thong

and I in the twilight of my consciousness

the eye began to see happy.


When the beers were 15

that starts to dance reggaeton

then said "go fuck your mother!"

and to begin to pull up the shrimp.


I flirted with a brutal desempacho

I did and I use all my devotion

but I think I got really drunk

because at 20 I lost all reason.


We went to end the spree together

home from a guy

in that it puts me into a room

to boot your deadly onslaught.


When I woke up there was only one shot

curtain went and left me a bitter moral.

also left another surprise very shameless

was no curtain was her thong floss.


Sorry for this sad feat

swear I'm not going to lose control

if you want to know the moral: There

ugly person just lack of alcohol.


O me with this cat!

who raped me in a sly way.

daughter of his bloody mother!

also took my wallet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment