Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Train Groping Chikan Non

The Monkey

Well I decided to return to the world a little bit of everything that has given me ... (The net fucking asshole world, but anyway). I will reveal, my children, one of the great secretros of sexual happiness.
Throughout the history of humanity, sexuality has evolved into an art form, and a good craftsman who I am, I made reflected great works that are not far from my greatest contributions to life the world. Magnificent and sublime paintings that can only be compared to perfection in Sistine Capillla traces of the beauty of Mozart's notes, or small steps of Juanga Putis in concert.
all know there are many and varied ways to get (or make love then, for the most sanctimonious.) Thus, there are many positions: the missionary, of a dog, the goat to the precipice, 69, helicopters, and much more. But like all science, we can not dispense with experimentation. In that same field, in the sexual experimentation, I have left for posterity my greatest masterpieces.
I'm about to reveal to mere mortals, the ultimate in sexual positions. Something so big that I'm sure that will change the destiny of their lives and the world. A secret so well kept over the millennia, that only I and a handful of my loyal fans know. Those that are unbelieving heart, those who are not lovers of strong emotions, those that are easy to impress, I recommend not to continue, because the consequences of what I'm about to reveal can be devastating.


Behold, mere mortals, the magnificence and majesty of ... THE MONKEY!



works: 1 wey

1 hot as hot old
1 armchair
condom or any contraceptive (Optional)

La Morra is placed with a slightly raised back and up on the seat of the chair, while placing both legs open on the back of the cabinet and is held with both hands on the edges. The nose stands on the seat of the chair and stand behind it, so that they are being watched each other (as shown in the picture), taking his legs to the ankles or so and then proceeds to penetration by where else they please to both. Only if you are literate and with great experience at this art, you can drop the morra legs and moving his arms like pancho monkey while dining, as this action should be the name of "The Monkey" (for those who attended schools government, "monkey" literally means "monkey" or "monkey" in English).

Now, surely some of you have lost the reason will be mad and tearing their clothes to such disclosure. There is stuff that is better not to know in this world, but I decided to reveal the secret of Monkey only for the strongest. Only the chosen may imitate, but never even one of my greatest legacies. Calm

my children, is over, everything will be fine ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment