Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Artwork Of Woman In Red Dress Dancing On Beach

Another ghost

The other day I was talking with some friends who live together in a depa, I was being fucking me and live as a couple always also are grabbing the buttocks, but to me this does not bother me, there's nothing bad, not suck, they are my buddies and even reverse them shine ... I think I Well the fact is that one of them told us that once I enter the bathroom and shit that says he was washing his hands and the sink mirror he saw an old lady sitting on the toilet and rushed to for the yard screaming as well freko haha crazy, and that the other says no mames wey weyyyyyy, I once also between the bathroom and the mirror I also saw a viejilla sitting on the toilet but would not say anything because I thought it was because the drugs I had meter. So you do not suck the two saw an old lady sitting on the toilet in your bathroom, that if the fear is for shit.

I say it's the ghost of an old woman who died of constipation trying to shit, but who knows that fart. Did you say? Will they be fucking my buddies? ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment