Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mount Blade Fire Sword English



Away from home is always a lot more eyes open, because everything is new. But you realize what that leads closed at home. A few days ago, at the Arts Institute of Chicago, I let myself be enveloped by the colors and landscapes of the Impressionists ever happened to me. I had been to the Musée d'Orsay in Paris, but should not be mature enough yet, because I remember the exhilaration of light, color and brush strokes (those of Monet, Renoir and Van Gogh) yes I gave in Chicago. In particular, with the box above, the Lunch at Fournaise (not as well known as other Luncheon of the Boating that of Amélie ), which absorbed me greatly. Fuentes

then, between painting and painting, her eyes wide, more than seven thousand miles from home, I got to thinking that took ten years living in Madrid, and I have not yet gone to Thyssen. Very strong as mine. Many Sometimes one has to go to foreign lands to realize that we lose at home. ***



and over, when I get home, I am in the refrigerator, in the form of magnet, the girl's face Kirchner green that I like, holding a note of appreciation by Mariola having left the house to visit Madrid this summer. Mariola, who lives in Seville, has seen in person, and I liked it so much as I like that picture with that girl Lorca's green face, did not even know it was practically under my house. As I said, very strong as mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment